It’s never fun to see great players like Troy Polamalu fall to grace from stardom, but that’s exactly what has happened to the former Pro Bowl talent. Now a shell of his former self, Polamalu reportedly will have to ‘play well’ in the Steelers’ final handful of games to be guaranteed a roster spot coming into the 2014 season.
That said, despite a reduction in physical gifts, that doesn’t mean Polamalu’s constant motor has given out though he may need to calm himself before he gets a call from the NFL.
During the second quarter of the Pittsburgh Steelers game against the Detroit Lions, Polamalu decided to unleash a fury to Reggie Bush, though thankfully somewhat whiffed on what would have been an extremely dangerous play.
Football or not, that play was well over before Polamalu left his feet, let alone how he launched himself into Bush.
H/T Chris Littmann
- Ray Rice breaks 47-yard run (GIF)
- Ravens fan tries not to be blown away in wind (GIF)
- Police officer smacks backside of Vontaze Burfict (GIF)
- Bengals block punt, return for touchdown (GIF)
- Calvin Johnson with 79-yard touchdown catch (GIF)
- Bengals bust out trick play (GIF)
- LeSean McCoy injures his hamstring (GIF)
- Case Keenum with wild 42-yard touchdown pass (GIF)
- Wind plays trick on New York Jets field goal (GIF)
- Raiders Matt McGloin throws first career TD (GIF)
- LeSean McCoy steals flag from Redskins fan (GIF)
- LeSean McCoy wears Raiders jacket to game (GIF)