It’s been a season to forget for Houston Texans fans, but at least Case Keenum has given them something to be proud of.
Keenum, who has taken over starting duties for Matt Schaub has certainly taken his fair share of knocks and made a handful of boneheaded mistakes, but he’s also shown an ability to create like a Pro Bowl quarterback.
Case in point? This fantastic 42-yard touchdown pass to Garrett Graham.
Facing a third and one, Keenum dropped back to pass but the play quickly turned into chaos once the Oakland Raiders sniffed it out. That lead to Keenum escaping the rushing Raiders defensive line in a wild scramble as he made his way towards the sideline – his momentum almost dragging him out of bounds. But Keenum regained his footing, cocked his arm and tossed a deep pass to a streaking Graham who had a step on the Oakland defensive back. End result? A beautiful touchdown pass essentially crafted out of a broken play.
- Wind plays trick on New York Jets field goal (GIF)
- Raiders Matt McGloin throws first career TD (GIF)
- LeSean McCoy steals flag from Redskins fan (GIF)
- LeSean McCoy wears Raiders jacket to game (GIF)
- Robert Griffin III gets hit late along the sideline (GIF)
- Carson Palmer throws touchdown to Larry Fitzgerald (GIF)
- Michael Irvin howls on the pre-game show (GIF)