The New Orleans Saints have a narrow lead over the division rival Atlanta Falcons, but quarterback Drew Brees has had some struggles in the second half. Brees appears to be throwing the ball off the mark more than usual and it didn’t get any clearer than a poorly thrown ball to wide receiver Robert Meachum.
Brees had Meachum open and could have led him into the open field, but he ended up throwing the ball be Meachum and almost directly in to the hands of the Falcons defender.
Here is a look at a rare inaccurate pass from Drew Brees:
- Peria Jerry eats Drew Brees (GIF)
- Samuel L. Jackson does not approve of Matt Ryan’s slide
- Jimmy Graham destroys field goal post; Mr. Fix It saves day with giant level (GIF)
- Jimmy Graham gives Saints lead with long TD catch; destroys field goal post (GIF)
- Falcons HC Mike Smith unhappy with refs after Matt Ryan takes a blow to the head (GIF)
- Drew Brees, Saints answer Falcons touchdown drive (GIF)
- Falcons strike first with Steven Jackson touchdown (GIF)