The New York Giants needed to come up big in the fourth quarter in order to keep their chances of taking down the division rival Dallas Cowboys alive and they were able to do just that late in the fourth quarter to draw even with the Cowboys at 21 points a piece.
Eli Manning scrambled on the play to create some extra time and eventually find an open receiver in the corner of the endzone, which was followed by a two-point conversion attempt.
The Giants handed the b all off to running back Andre Brown to successfully convert and tie the game.
You can watch that sequence of events below:
We’ve got a ballgame, folks.
- Cowboys defense forgets to tackle; Brandon Myers scores TD (GIF)
- Calvin Johnson drops easy catch for fourth Lions INT that seals loss (GIF)
- Steelers’ Ben Roethlisberger punts, pins Browns at one-yard line (GIF)
- Andy Reid, Philip Rivers have awkward bump (GIF)
- Jason Campbell gets destroyed by Steelers; loses fumble (GIF)
- Leonard Johnson flips into end zone after pick six (GIF)
- Chris Long, Kyle Long involved in Rams vs. Bears fight (GIF)
- Joseph Fauria does Saturday Night Fever dance (GIF)