Who said cold weather games can’t be fun? When the Sunday Night Football match up between the Denver Broncos and New England Patriots first started out, it looked like we were destined for a stinker. However, the Patriots were able to go on a big run in the third quarter to make the game interesting before eventually taking the lead.
Denver was beginning to fall apart and it took a turn for the worse with this interception from Peyton Manning:
New England took over in field goal range, but they wanted to make sure that they fully capitalized on a rare Manning mistake and they did just that thanks to a touchdown pass from Tom Brady to Julian Edelman, which ended with some nice flair:
The Patriots currently lead the Broncos, 28-24, with under 12 minutes remaining.
- Cowboys defense forgets to tackle; Brandon Myers scores TD (GIF)
- Calvin Johnson drops easy catch for fourth Lions INT that seals loss (GIF)
- Steelers’ Ben Roethlisberger punts, pins Browns at one-yard line (GIF)
- Andy Reid, Philip Rivers have awkward bump (GIF)
- Jason Campbell gets destroyed by Steelers; loses fumble (GIF)
- Leonard Johnson flips into end zone after pick six (GIF)
- Chris Long, Kyle Long involved in Rams vs. Bears fight (GIF)
- Joseph Fauria does Saturday Night Fever dance (GIF)