If you didn’t catch the end of the 2013 Iron Bowl between the Auburn Tigers and Alabama Crimson Tide, you missed one of the most incredible finishes in college football history. Auburn return man Chris Davis lined up in the back of the endzone as the Crimson Tide lined up for a 57-yard field goal attempt with one-second remaining.
Davis was able to take the missed field goal all the way back to the endzone for the game-winner and the call was just as amazing as the play.
Before listening to the incredible radio call, watch the final play of the game as it played out on television:
Now, for the greatness that was the Auburn radio call:
- Alabama fans react to Auburn’s miracle win (GIF)
- Iron Bowl 2013: Auburn returns missed field goal to knock off Alabama (GIF)
- Iron Bowl 2013: Auburn ties game with option-pass in final minute (GIF)
- Iron Bowl 2013: Auburn blocks Alabama field goal to stay alive (GIF)
- Iron Bowl 2013: Auburn breaks out sewing machine on sidelines
- Iron Bowl 2013: AJ McCarron hits Amari Cooper for 99-yard go-ahead score (GIF)
- ESPN score alerts call Alabama’s 99-yard TD a safety (Photo)
- Iron Bowl 2013: Auburn QB Nick Marshall scores on 45-yard TD run (GIF)