It has been an absolutely incredible Sunday of NFL action in Week 14, and the late afternoon games still have plenty of time remaining but they wasted no time making history. In the match up between the Denver Broncos and Tennessee Titans at Sports Authority Field at Mile High, Broncos kicker Matt Prater showed off his leg strength by lining up to attempt a 64-yard field goal.
Prater knew that he would need to get everything behind the kick if he wanted to watch the ball fly through the uprights and he was able to do just that as the kick was good and Prater went down in the NFL record books with the longest field goal in league history.
You can check out the history making kick below:
- Calvin Johnson gets facemask full of snow (GIF)
- Minnesota Vikings build snowman on sideline vs. Ravens (Photo)
- Troy Polamalu scores diving TD on pick-six (GIF)
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski hit low, gets carted off (GIF)
- Adrian Peterson carted off field with lower leg injury (GIF)
- Geno Smith finally throws a touchdown (GIF)
- Marvin Jones crip walk TD dance (GIF)