During the early going of the Detroit Lions snowy match up with the Philadelphia Eagles at Lincoln Financial Field, Lions wide receiver Calvin Johnson caught the ball over the middle before being dragged down to the ground.
After Johnson went face first into the ground, he was rewarded with a facemask full of snow. Not only was their snow stuck in every opening in Johnson’s facemask, but thanks to his visor there was snow trapped inside of the helmet as well.
Have a look for yourself:
Something tells me that having a helmet full of snow wouldn’t feel too pleasant. Talk about brain freeze.
- Minnesota Vikings build snowman on sideline vs. Ravens (Photo)
- Troy Polamalu scores diving TD on pick-six (GIF)
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski hit low, gets carted off (GIF)
- Adrian Peterson carted off field with lower leg injury (GIF)
- Geno Smith finally throws a touchdown (GIF)
- Marvin Jones crip walk TD dance (GIF)