The Philadelphia Eagles and the Detroit Lions are trying to play football in some snow today. It is hard for you to see what is happening if you’re watching at home. After a slow first half, the teams appear to have adjusted to the snow and managed to find a way to score some points.
In the third quarter, DeSean Jackson caught a 19-yard pass for a touchdown. It looked like it was intended for Riley Cooper but was overthrown to an open Jackson in the back of the end zone.
That led to Jackson doing the Terio dance. Jackson had posted some videos on social media of him hanging out with Terio earlier in the week. The Terio dance has almost been overdone in the NFL, but doing it in the snow seemed to be a new fresh take on the dance.
[h/t] Bleacher Report
- Eagles’ LeSean McCoy breaks off 57-yard run in 8″ of snow (GIF)
- LaRon Landry rips off Giovani Bernard’s helmet (GIF)
- Adrian Peterson carted off field with lower leg injury (GIF)
- UPDATE: Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski won’t return to game
- FedEx Field nearly empty after halftime between Chiefs, Redskins (Photo)
- Troy Polamalu scores diving TD on pick-six (GIF)
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski hit low, gets carted off (GIF)
- Geno Smith finally throws a touchdown (GIF)