Despite roughly eight inches of snow on the ground, the Philadelphia Eagles and Detroit Lions have managed to put up some scores. Four of the six touchdowns have been for 40 yards or longer.
In the fourth quarter, Eagles running back LeSean McCoy broke off a 40-yard run for the touchdown. Down by a touchdown again in the fourth quarter, McCoy broke off a second run. This time it was a 57-yard score that tied the game. The Eagles converted the following two-point conversion to take a two-point lead in the game.
The Detroit Lions attempted an extra point in the fourth quarter, the only scoring kick of the game, but it was blocked. Both teams have been going for two-point conversions after touchdowns.
- LaRon Landry rips off Giovani Bernard’s helmet (GIF)
- Adrian Peterson carted off field with lower leg injury (GIF)
- UPDATE: Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski won’t return to game
- FedEx Field nearly empty after halftime between Chiefs, Redskins (Photo)
- Troy Polamalu scores diving TD on pick-six (GIF)
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski hit low, gets carted off (GIF)
- Geno Smith finally throws a touchdown (GIF)