Every so often you can’t help but to stare at the ticker at the bottom of your screen as it scrolls on by with the stats that impact your fantasy football team, and chances are you will run across a mistake or two.
It is easy to misspell a name when you are rushing to type up the latest stats, but on Sunday FOX screwed up the name of one of the best quarterbacks in the game — Tom Brady.
The FOX ticker seemed to confuse Brady with Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck, which resulted in a stat line for the unknown NFL signal-caller “Tom Luck.”
You can see the error in the ticker below:
- Minnesota Vikings build snowman on sideline vs. Ravens (Photo)
- Troy Polamalu scores diving TD on pick-six (GIF)
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski hit low, gets carted off (GIF)
- Adrian Peterson carted off field with lower leg injury (GIF)
- Geno Smith finally throws a touchdown (GIF)
- Marvin Jones crip walk TD dance (GIF)