The Chicago Bears are hosting the Dallas Cowboys on Monday Night Football and they traded shots early. Then the Bears began to run away with it. They were leading 17- 14 late in the first half and were driving down the field looking to add another score before the end of the half.
They were within striking distance when they made an incredible play. On first and ten from the 25-yard line, Josh McCown threw a prayer of a pass into the corner of the end zone. Bears wide receiver Alshon Jeffery caught a pass with a defender all over him and another in his face.
He kept both feet in-bounds as well as he fell out-of-bounds to get the score. It was the 100th touchdown in the NFL this weekend, marking the first time the NFL ever scored 100 touchdowns in a single weekend.
Hat tip to Zombie Prophet
- Cowboys’ Dez Bryant gets wind knocked out of him (GIF)
- Bears’ Alshon Jeffery makes a big interception saving catch (GIF)
- Cowboys’ Jason Witten dives for a touchdown to tie the game (GIF)
- Bears’ Josh McCown spins through the air for the touchdown (GIF)
- Bears tie Cowboys with touchdown pass to Earl Bennett (GIF)
- Cowboys strike first vs. Bears on Monday Night Football (GIF)