The Chicago Bears are hosting the Dallas Cowboys on Monday Night Football and they traded shots early. Then the Bears began to run away with it. There was a scary moment when Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant was lying on the ground for a while as the first half was coming to an end.
The Cowboys had to use a time out to bring Bryant back into the game since it was a running clock with under two minutes left, otherwise Bryant would have had to sit out a play. He had just landed on the football according to the announcers and had the wind knocked out of him so they wanted him back in the line up as soon as possible.
Hat tip to Zombie Prophet
- Bears’ Alshon Jeffery makes a big interception saving catch (GIF)
- Cowboys’ Jason Witten dives for a touchdown to tie the game (GIF)
- Bears’ Josh McCown spins through the air for the touchdown (GIF)
- Bears tie Cowboys with touchdown pass to Earl Bennett (GIF)
- Cowboys strike first vs. Bears on Monday Night Football (GIF)