Ladies and gentlemen, Alshon Jeffery is at it again. The second-year Chicago Bears wide receiver continues to make big play after big play in his breakout season, with a huge touchdown grab that evened the score between the Bears and Cleveland Browns on Sunday afternoon.
After Jay Cutler scrambled around the pocket, he threw up an absolute prayer down the field.
The Browns secondary misplayed the ball, which left Jeffery to show off his incredible focus and hands to haul in the improbably catch and fall into the endzone. If Cleveland’s secondary made the right play, that was an easy interception of an awful Jay Cutler pass.
Instead, it was touchdown Bears and we are all knotted up:
- Jaguars give up touchback on failed TD run
- DeSean Jackson blows up on Eagles sideline
- Bills EJ Manuel does the crip walk after touchdown
- Michael Hoomanawanui hauls in one-handed TD for Patriots
- Dolphins field goal holder hit in face with snap
- Kirk Cousins throws first TD vs. Falcons
- Steven Jackson destroys Redskins DB on TD run
- Jay Cutler throws INT on first drive back as starter