The Chicago Bears found themselves down early to the Cleveland Browns. It was party due to Jay Cutler throwing a pair of interceptions, one of which was returned for a touchdown. It certainly had Bears fans questioning head coach Marc Trestman’s decision to start Cutler over back up Josh McCown, who had been playing well in his absence.
The Bears came back and tied the game late in the first half with a touchdown pass from Cutler to Brandon Marshall. Then, the Bears defense got them the lead early in the third quarter.
Bears’ defensive back Zack Bowman intercepted a pass and returned it straight down the sideline for a 43-yard touchdown. He got into the end zone just before three Browns players got there.
- Dolphins’ Mike Wallace scores a touchdown on a 39-yard reception (GIF)
- Jaguars’ Ace Sanders with a touchdown reception out of the back field (GIF)
- Redskins’ Santana Moss muffs punt, Falcons recover (GIF)
- Bears’ Jay Cutler throws a pick-six (GIF)
- Vikings’ Jerome Simpson gets bell rung, tries to play it off (GIF)
- 49ers’ Michael Crabtree with a touchdown, barely gets toes in (GIF)
- Vikings’ Greg Jennings with a 57-yard touchdown catch (GIF)
- Bears’ Jay Cutler has already thrown an interception (GIF)