If you are a punter that is watching the return man coming your way, you better be keeping your head on a swivel. On Sunday night, Cincinnati Bengals punter Kevin Huber learned that the hard way.
As Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown was running up the gut of the Bengals coverage unit, Huber was blasted with a devastating block from Steelers linebacker Terence Garvin.
Huber’s head snapped back as he violently crashed to the turf, where he laid in obvious pain.
After the medical staff went on to the field to see if he still knew what year it was, Huber was able to get up and walk off the field under his own power. Unfortunately for Huber, he left with a bloody mouth for his efforts. The Bengals said that he headed to the locker room with a “dental injury.”
Here is what it looks like when your punter gets annihilated:
- Dolphins fans prays for interception, Tom Brady then throws on
- Alshon Jeffery hauls in another great TD catch
- Jaguars give up touchback on failed TD run
- DeSean Jackson blows up on Eagles sideline
- Bills EJ Manuel does the crip walk after touchdown
- Michael Hoomanawanui hauls in one-handed TD for Patriots
- Dolphins field goal holder hit in face with snap
- Kirk Cousins throws first TD vs. Falcons
- Steven Jackson destroys Redskins DB on TD run
- Jay Cutler throws INT on first drive back as starter