The Cleveland Browns found themselves down by a touchdown early in the fourth quarter after Chicago Bears defensive back Zack Bowman returned an interception 43-yards for a touchdown.
The Browns tied it up on the following drive. Minutes later in the game, the Browns defense gave them the lead. Bears tight end Martellus Bennett caught a short pass and found himself in the middle of a pack of Browns players trying to tackle him.
The ball was punched loose by defensive lineman Billy Winn. Browns safety T.J. Ward, who ended New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski’s season, recovered the fumble and returned it 51- yards.
It was the Browns defense’s second touchdown of the game. Defensive back Tashaun Gipson returned an interception for a touchdown in the second quarter.
- Eagles’ Nick Foles throws second interception of the season (GIF)
- Dolphins’ Mike Wallace scores a touchdown on a 39-yard reception (GIF)
- Jaguars’ Ace Sanders with a touchdown reception out of the back field (GIF)
- Redskins’ Santana Moss muffs punt, Falcons recover (GIF)
- Bears’ Jay Cutler throws a pick-six (GIF)
- Vikings’ Jerome Simpson gets bell rung, tries to play it off (GIF)
- 49ers’ Michael Crabtree with a touchdown, barely gets toes in (GIF)
- Vikings’ Greg Jennings with a 57-yard touchdown catch (GIF)