The Kansas City Chiefs got the lead early against the Oakland Raiders. They got a big return from Quintin Demps to start the game. He returned the kick 50-yards to give the Chiefs the ball on Oakland’s 49-yard line.
On the second play of the game, first from scrimmage, quarterback Alex Smith threw a screen pass to running back Jamaal Charles. He then took it 49-yards for the touchdown. That gave the Chiefs a 7-0 lead roughly 21 seconds into the game.
It looks like it could be a long day for the Raiders if this is how they plan on stopping the Chiefs.
- Eagles’ Nick Foles throws second interception of the season (GIF)
- Dolphins’ Mike Wallace scores a touchdown on a 39-yard reception (GIF)
- Jaguars’ Ace Sanders with a touchdown reception out of the back field (GIF)
- Redskins’ Santana Moss muffs punt, Falcons recover (GIF)
- Bears’ Jay Cutler throws a pick-six (GIF)
- Vikings’ Jerome Simpson gets bell rung, tries to play it off (GIF)
- 49ers’ Michael Crabtree with a touchdown, barely gets toes in (GIF)
- Vikings’ Greg Jennings with a 57-yard touchdown catch (GIF)