The Houston Texans were hoping to end their losing streak against the Indianapolis Colts on the road. It doesn’t look like that is going to happen though, the Colts are winning 25-3 at the start of the fourth quarter.
The Colts got two-points thanks to a safety. Texans quarterback Case Keenum got the snap with the Texans on their own six-yard line. He was in the pocket when he was sacked from behind by defensive end Robert Mathis. That knocked the ball loose and it bounced around in the end zone.
Texans tackle Duane Brown fell on the ball to give the Colts a safety instead of a touchdown. It was a heads up play by the tackle, though he was the one beat by Mathis.
- Eagles’ Nick Foles throws second interception of the season (GIF)
- Dolphins’ Mike Wallace scores a touchdown on a 39-yard reception (GIF)
- Jaguars’ Ace Sanders with a touchdown reception out of the back field (GIF)
- Redskins’ Santana Moss muffs punt, Falcons recover (GIF)
- Bears’ Jay Cutler throws a pick-six (GIF)
- Vikings’ Jerome Simpson gets bell rung, tries to play it off (GIF)
- 49ers’ Michael Crabtree with a touchdown, barely gets toes in (GIF)
- Vikings’ Greg Jennings with a 57-yard touchdown catch (GIF)