The Philadelphia Eagles were down 27-9 in the third quarter when they began a bit of a come back. The Eagles got a touchdown pass to wide receiver DeSean Jackson to narrow the game to 16-27.
The Eagles got the ball back and marched 45 yards down the field in three plays to get another score. It was an incredible one-handed catch by tight end Zach Ertz to narrow the gap to 27-22. After the score, the Eagles went for the two-point conversion to try and narrow the lead to 3-points.
It was a pass play to Riley Cooper that was incomplete.@FanSidedGIF, Zombie Prophet
- Eagles’ Nick Foles throws second interception of the season (GIF)
- Dolphins’ Mike Wallace scores a touchdown on a 39-yard reception (GIF)
- Jaguars’ Ace Sanders with a touchdown reception out of the back field (GIF)
- Redskins’ Santana Moss muffs punt, Falcons recover (GIF)
- Bears’ Jay Cutler throws a pick-six (GIF)
- Vikings’ Jerome Simpson gets bell rung, tries to play it off (GIF)
- 49ers’ Michael Crabtree with a touchdown, barely gets toes in (GIF)
- Vikings’ Greg Jennings with a 57-yard touchdown catch (GIF)
Tags: Philadelphia Eagles