The Jacksonville Jaguars are looking for a win against the Buffalo Bills on Sunday. They got a score from wide receiver Ace Sanders on the first play of the second half with a nifty little play.
Sanders was lined up in the backfield as a tail back. He ran out to the left side and caught a short pass from Chad Henne. He got up field and made some shifty moves to get around some defenders and scurried into the end zone for the touchdown.
That score gave the Jags a 10-3 lead over the Bills. They couldn’t hold onto the lead though, the Bills tied and eventually regained the lead.
- Redskins’ Santana Moss muffs punt, Falcons recover (GIF)
- Bears’ Jay Cutler throws a pick-six (GIF)
- Vikings’ Jerome Simpson gets bell rung, tries to play it off (GIF)
- 49ers’ Michael Crabtree with a touchdown, barely gets toes in (GIF)
- Vikings’ Greg Jennings with a 57-yard touchdown catch (GIF)
- Bears’ Jay Cutler has already thrown an interception (GIF)
- Steven Jackson destroys Redskins DB on TD run (GIF)
Tags: Jacksonville Jaguars