Kansas City Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles is making a lot of fantasy football owners happy today. In a blow out game against the Oakland Raiders, Charles has scored five touchdowns so far. Four of them through the air.
That is right, Charles had four touchdown catches. Off of seven catches, Charles has 187 yards receiving. The latest being this 71-yard touchdown reception in the third quarter.
The record for touchdowns in a game is six, Charles could match that record or break it with a full quarter of football to go. The Raiders are hanging in the game so that might help him stay on the field and avoid being rested.
Charles only has 20 yards off eight carries on the ground though. He does have a rushing touchdown as well.
- Eagles’ Nick Foles throws second interception of the season (GIF)
- Dolphins’ Mike Wallace scores a touchdown on a 39-yard reception (GIF)
- Jaguars’ Ace Sanders with a touchdown reception out of the back field (GIF)
- Redskins’ Santana Moss muffs punt, Falcons recover (GIF)
- Bears’ Jay Cutler throws a pick-six (GIF)
- Vikings’ Jerome Simpson gets bell rung, tries to play it off (GIF)
- 49ers’ Michael Crabtree with a touchdown, barely gets toes in (GIF)
- Vikings’ Greg Jennings with a 57-yard touchdown catch (GIF)