There are coaching staffs around the NFL who refuse to allow their team to assist opponents in getting up off the field/turf. There are coaching staffs around the NFL who don’t mind the act, considering it a gesture of sportsmanship.
I guess we know where the Minnesota Vikings stand.
Or maybe they just don’t like DeSean Jackson, which given his extremely flashy personality, is understandable.
After the Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver was tackled, Vikings players began to raise up off the pile where Jackson reached out his hand, asking for assistance up. Problem was, nobody offered a hand. Except for one Vikings player who did make a small effort, though it appeared to be nothing more than a tease as he continued to inch away from Jackson who thought he was going to get some help.
- Tony Gonzalez fails on goalpost dunk attempt (GIF)
- Victor Cruz pays tribute to Sandy Hook victim (Photo)
- Julian Edelman enters wet pants contest (Photo)
- Food vender blocks camera during NFL game (Photo)
- Vernon Davis runs into wall after 52-yard TD catch (GIF)
- Eagles’ Nick Foles throws second interception of the season (GIF)
- Dolphins’ Mike Wallace scores a touchdown on a 39-yard reception (GIF)
- Jaguars’ Ace Sanders with a touchdown reception out of the back field (GIF)