There was arguably the most unusual interception we’ve seen this season in the Minnesota Vikings game on the road against the Cincinnati Bengals. Vikings quarterback Matt Cassel was trying to help the Vikings make ground down two touchdowns ealry. he three a deep pass to tight end Chase Ford.
He had two defenders close the gap as he was waiting for the ball. The ball hits one Bengals defenders facemask and pops up into the air. Then it falls into the hands of Bengals strong safety George Iloka who is lying on the ground following a collision.
Some times all you need is a little luck. Unfortunately for the Vikings, luck seems to be on the Bengals side.
- Rob Riggle makes fun of Cowboys, Tony Romo in Dallas Sellers Club (Video)
- Cowboys’ Tony Romo scrambles, finds Dez Bryant for TD (GIF)
- Rams WR Stedman Bailey scores on reverse (GIF)
- Jaguars center Brad Meester catches pass on screen play (GIF)
- Saints’ Drew Brees victim of big sack from Panthers (GIF)
- Cowboys big punt return sets up DeMarco Murray touchdown (GIFs)
- Panthers’ Steve Smith hits himself repeatedly in head (GIF)