The Arizona Cardinals were holding a 9-3 lead over the Seattle Seahawks on the road at one point. Then a fourth quarter touchdown gave the Seahawks a one-point lead in the fourth quarter.
Since Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer threw four interceptions in the game, it didn’t seem like the Seahawks had much to worry about.
The Cardinals marched 80 yards down the field and got the go-ahead touchdown. The scoring play was an incredible 31-yard touchdown pass from Palmer to wide receiver Michael Floyd.
Floyd had to make a diving catch to get the score. It wound up being the game-winning score, and was the Cardinals first touchdown of the game. They also went for the two-point conversion and converted.The Big Lead
- Rob Riggle makes fun of Cowboys, Tony Romo in Dallas Sellers Club (Video)
- Cowboys’ Tony Romo scrambles, finds Dez Bryant for TD (GIF)
- Rams WR Stedman Bailey scores on reverse (GIF)
- Jaguars center Brad Meester catches pass on screen play (GIF)
- Saints’ Drew Brees victim of big sack from Panthers (GIF)
- Cowboys big punt return sets up DeMarco Murray touchdown (GIFs)
- Panthers’ Steve Smith hits himself repeatedly in head (GIF)
Tags: Arizona Cardinals