The Dallas Cowboys have surrendered another lead in the second half of a game. After leading the Washington Redskins 14-6 at the half, they currently find themselves down 23-14 in the fourth quarter.
The Cowboys were driving trying to narrow the Redskins’ lead when there was a scary scene. Quarterback Tony Romo was escaping pressure and injured himself.
He was seen limping after the play. He elected to stay in the game and to tough it out, but was noticeably limping after a handoff to DeMarco Murray.
Romo can hardly even get to the ball carrier to hand the ball off right now
— Rowan Kavner (@KavnerDC) December 22, 2013
#Cowboys QB Tony Romo is limping. It was noticeable on handoff to DeMarco Murray.
— Rainer Sabin (@RainerSabinDMN) December 22, 2013
Timely first catch by deluxe route runner Miles Austin. But we may see Orton here if Romo is limping like this…
— Tim Cowlishaw (@TimCowlishaw) December 22, 2013
Romo hobbled after escaping pressure and being tripped on 3rd and 1- he’s hurting
— Blogging The Boys (@BloggingTheBoys) December 22, 2013
- Rob Riggle makes fun of Cowboys, Tony Romo in Dallas Sellers Club (Video)
- Cowboys’ Tony Romo scrambles, finds Dez Bryant for TD (GIF)
- Rams WR Stedman Bailey scores on reverse (GIF)
- Jaguars center Brad Meester catches pass on screen play (GIF)
- Saints’ Drew Brees victim of big sack from Panthers (GIF)
- Cowboys big punt return sets up DeMarco Murray touchdown (GIFs)
- Panthers’ Steve Smith hits himself repeatedly in head (GIF)