The Chicago Bears came into the game looking to clinch the NFC North division title with a win against the Philadelphia Eagles on the road. The Green Bay Packers and the Detroit Lions losing on Sunday set the table for the Bears.
The Eagles have less to play for in the game essentially. A win or loss doesn’t affect their postseason hopes, they’d still have to beat the Dallas Cowboys on the road to win the division.
Unfortunately for the Bears, the Eagles have raced out to a 14-0 lead. One of those touchdowns came after a fumble by Bears kick returner Devin Hester. That gave the Eagles the ball at the 39-yard line and they scored five plays later on a touchdown run by LeSean McCoy.
- Rob Riggle makes fun of Cowboys, Tony Romo in Dallas Sellers Club (Video)
- Patriots’ LeGarrette Blount scores, does Ray Lewis’ dance (GIF)
- Packers’ Matt Flynn fumbles late in quarter in tie game (GIF)
- Cowboys’ Tony Romo scrambles, finds Dez Bryant for TD (GIF)
- Rams WR Stedman Bailey scores on reverse (GIF)
- Jaguars center Brad Meester catches pass on screen play (GIF)
- Saints’ Drew Brees victim of big sack from Panthers (GIF)