The Philadelphia Eagles are giving the Chicago Bears a thorough beat down on Sunday Night Football. Which is surprising considering that the Bears had more on the line in this game, a win would’ve clinched the NFC North title for them.
The Eagles lead 33-3 midway through the third quarter and were leading 24-3 at the half. The Bears got a field goal just seconds before the half ended.
The Eagles got a safety to start the third quarter, then LeSean McCoy scored minutes later on a beautiful run. It was second and goal, when McCoy took the ball to the left. He ran into some defenders and spun breaking out to his left in the process and walked into the end zone for his second touchdown of the night.
- Rob Riggle makes fun of Cowboys, Tony Romo in Dallas Sellers Club (Video)
- Santa Claus busts a move, breaks out dance at Eagles game (GIF)
- Eagles sideline nearly does YMCA dance signaling plays (GIF)
- Eagles fan catches pass thrown into stands (GIF)
- Brent Celek scores to give Eagles 21-0 lead over Bears (GIF)
- Eagles’ Bradley Fletcher forces Bears’ Devin Hester to fumble (GIF)
- Packers’ Matt Flynn fumbles late in quarter in tie game (GIF)
- Cowboys’ Tony Romo scrambles, finds Dez Bryant for TD (GIF)