The Seattle Seahawks are taking on the Arizona Cardinals at home in an NFC West battle. Surprisingly this game went into the fourth quarter with the Cardinals leading 6-3 in a low scoring affair.
The Cardinals were driving early in the fourth quarter and looked like they were going to score again, that is before Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman made a big play.
On a Carson Palmer pass to the end zone, Sherman got the interception. It was no where close to the intended receiver and almost looked like it was intended for Sherman all along.
- Rob Riggle makes fun of Cowboys, Tony Romo in Dallas Sellers Club (Video)
- Cowboys’ Tony Romo scrambles, finds Dez Bryant for TD (GIF)
- Rams WR Stedman Bailey scores on reverse (GIF)
- Jaguars center Brad Meester catches pass on screen play (GIF)
- Saints’ Drew Brees victim of big sack from Panthers (GIF)
- Cowboys big punt return sets up DeMarco Murray touchdown (GIFs)
- Panthers’ Steve Smith hits himself repeatedly in head (GIF)