The Seattle Seahawks are taking on the Arizona Cardinals in a big NFC West match up. The Cardinals had just kicked a field goal to take a 6-3 lead on the road. During the kickoff return, the Seahawks’ Robert Turbin fumbled for no apparent reason. He wasn’t hit by another player, or close to one at all.
It just popped out.
Everything turned out ok, the Cardinals made up for it when Carson Palmer threw an interception to Richard Sherman on the ensuing possession. It was Palmer’s fourth interception of the day and Sherman’s second pick of the game.
Some how the Cardinals are only losing by one point despite all those interceptions.
[h/t] BuzzFeed Sports
- Rob Riggle makes fun of Cowboys, Tony Romo in Dallas Sellers Club (Video)
- Cowboys’ Tony Romo scrambles, finds Dez Bryant for TD (GIF)
- Rams WR Stedman Bailey scores on reverse (GIF)
- Jaguars center Brad Meester catches pass on screen play (GIF)
- Saints’ Drew Brees victim of big sack from Panthers (GIF)
- Cowboys big punt return sets up DeMarco Murray touchdown (GIFs)
- Panthers’ Steve Smith hits himself repeatedly in head (GIF)
Tags: Seattle Seahawks