The players voted into the 2014 Pro Bowl will be revealed on NFL Network tonight at 9:00 PM ET. This is the first time that the NFL Pro Bowl will be “unconferenced.” That means the old format of a certain number of players from each conference getting a trip to the Pro Bowl is gone. For example, if the six highest voted quarterbacks were from the AFC, that means no NFC quarterback would be in the Pro Bowl.
The top vote-getters unsurprisingly were all offensive players. Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning received more votes than any other player. Voting was open to fans, coaches and players and NFL fans cast 80,272,816 votes. Each group of voters represent a third of the equation in making the Pro Bowl selections.
- QB Peyton Manning, Denver 1,432,257
- QB Drew Brees, New Orleans 1,206,000
- RB Jamaal Charles, Kansas City 959,707
- RB Marshawn Lynch, Seattle 931,563
- WR Calvin Johnson, Detroit 928,790
- QB Russell Wilson, Seattle 864,686
- RB Adrian Peterson, Minnesota 864,659
- RB LeSean McCoy, Philadelphia 801,818
- TE Jimmy Graham, New Orleans 800,347
- QB Tom Brady, New England 702,930
The Pro Bowl will be played on Sunday, January 26, 2014 and televised live on NBC at 7:00 PM ET from Aloha Stadium in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Tags: Arizona Cardinals Atlanta Falcons Baltimore Ravens Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers Chicago Bears Cincinnati Bengals Cleveland Browns Dallas Cowboys Denver Broncos Detroit Lions Green Bay Packers Houston Texans Indianapolis Colts Jacksonville Jaguars Kansas City Chiefs Miami Dolphins Minnesota Vikings New England Patriots New Orleans Saints New York Giants New York Jets NFL Oakland Raiders Philadelphia Eagles Pittsburgh Steelers San Diego Chargers San Francisco 49ers Seattle Seahawks St. Louis Rams Tampa Bay Buccaneers Tennessee Titans Washington Redskins