While the Philadelphia Eagles and Dallas Cowboys are playing for the NFC East title and a trip to the playoffs, the rest of the league’s season has come to an end. For some that means celebrating their own playoff berth or seeding. For less fortunate fans that means looking forward to the 2014 NFL Draft and a player who can hopefully rejuvenate your franchise.
Draft picks 16 through 19 depend on the outcome of the Sunday Night Football match up, which is why we only have the top 15 picks. The Arizona Cardinals are locked into the 20th pick because they are the team with the best record who isn’t in the playoffs. Picks 21 through 32 depend are determined by playoff elimination.
There are a some talented teams with high picks that could make a quick turn around in 2014 with the right pick potentially.
1. Houston Texans – 2-14 (.559)
2. St. Louis Rams (via Washington Redskins) – 3-13 (.516)
3. Jacksonville Jaguars – 4-12 (.504)
4. Cleveland Browns - 4-12 (.516)
5. Oakland Raiders - 4-12 (.524)
6. Atlanta Falcons - 4-12 (.553)
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - 4-12 (.573)
8. Minnesota Vikings - 5-10-1 (.512)
9. Buffalo Bills - 6-10 (.520)
10. Detroit Lions - 7-9 (.457)
11. Tennessee Titans - 7-9 (.504)
12. New York Giants - 7-9 (.520)
13. St. Louis Rams – 7-9 (.553)
14. Chicago Bears - 8-8 (.465)
15. Pittsburgh Steelers - 8-8 (.469)
Tags: Arizona Cardinals Atlanta Falcons Baltimore Ravens Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers Chicago Bears Cincinnati Bengals Cleveland Browns Dallas Cowboys Denver Broncos Detroit Lions Green Bay Packers Houston Texans Indianapolis Colts Jacksonville Jaguars Kansas City Chiefs Miami Dolphins Minnesota Vikings New England Patriots New Orleans Saints New York Giants New York Jets NFL Oakland Raiders Philadelphia Eagles Pittsburgh Steelers San Diego Chargers San Francisco 49ers Seattle Seahawks St. Louis Rams Tampa Bay Buccaneers Tennessee Titans Washington Redskins