The Green Bay Packers are taking on the San Francisco 49ers in an NFC Wild Card round match up. The 49ers got on the board first and had a 6-0 lead early in the game.
The Packers defense got a big play early in the second quarter when Tramon Williams intercepted a pass intended for tight end Vernon Davis. Williams then ran all the way to the other side of the field trying to return the ball.
That resulted in quarterback Aaron Rodgers throwing this touchdown pass to wide receiver Jordy Nelson. Nelson followed that up with a Lambeau leap.
- Packers’ Tramon Williams intercepts then lays into Colin Kaepernick (GIF)
- Packers’ Sam Shields injures ankle against 49ers (GIF)
- Chargers’ Ladarius Green with incredible touchdown catch (GIF)
- Bengals RB Giovani Bernard fumbles on way to end zone (GIF)
- Bengals’ Marvin Jones with a big catch against Chargers (GIF)
- Bengals get on the board with Jermaine Gresham TD (GIF)
Tags: Green Bay Packers