Mandatory Credit: Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports

Cincinnati Bengals to raise some ticket prices

The Cincinnati Bengals are raising prices around Paul Brown Stadium. The Bengals will increase ticket prices by $2.30 per seat for the 2014 season from the 2013 season. The good news is that nearly half of the season ticket locations won’t have any increase in price, loyalty to the team has its rewards I guess.

The lowest priced tickets will be $40, the same amount since the 2012 season. 55 percent of reserve seats will see an increase in price while the other 45 percent will remain flat.

We are sensitive to increasing prices and worked to limit the increases to those areas of the stadium in the most demand and for which tickets on the secondary market are re-sold well above the Bengals price,” Bengals ticket manager Andrew Brown said, via FOX 19.  “For those areas where we have the most open inventory, we kept prices flat so that the seats will be attractive and accessible to fans, available at the right prices to help us to reach the goal of selling out our games.”

Tags: Cincinnati Bengals

comments powered by Disqus