On Thursday night, the NBA finalized their All-Star rosters by naming their reserves, a honor voted on by the league’s coaches.
The following Eastern Conference players will be be joining LeBron James, Paul George, Carmelo Anthony, Dwyane Wade and Kyrie Irving on the team:
- Chris Bosh, F/C, Miami Heat.
- DeMar DeRozan, SG, Toronto Raptors
- Roy Hibbert, C, Indiana Pacers
- Joe Johnson, SG, Brooklyn Nets
- Paul Millsap, PF, Atlanta Hawks
- Joakim Noah, C, Chicago Bulls
- John Wall, PG, Washington Wizards.
The Western Conference starters are Blake Griffin, Kevin Love, Kevin Durant, Kobe Bryant and Stephen Curry. Joining them are:
- LaMarcus Aldrdige, PF, Portland Trail Blazers
- James Harden, SG, Houston Rockets
- Dwight Howard, C, Houston Rockets
- Damian Lillard, PG, Portland Trail Blazers
- Dirk Nowitzki, F, Dallas Mavericks
- Tony Parker, PG, San Antonio Spurs
- Chris Paul, PG, Los Angeles Clippers
The most popular names as far as snubs are concerned are Raptors’ point guard Kyle Lowry, Magic guard Arron Afflalo, Pacers’ guard Lance Stephenson, Suns’ guard Goran Dragic, Pelicans’ power forward Anthony Davis and Kings’ center DeMarcus Cousins.
What does everyone think of the rosters?
Topics: Anthony Davis, Chris Bosh, Chris Paul, Damian Lillard, DeMar DeRozan, Dwight Howard, James Harden, Joe Johnson, John Wall, Kyle Lowry, LaMarcus Aldridge, Lance Stephenson, NBA All-Star Game, Paul Millsap, Roy Hibbert, Tony Parker