The NFL Scouting Combine is a whirlwind for most players. They bounce from drills to medical evaluations to the podium, and they fit in team interviews for any clubs that are interested.
Some people question the interview portion of the combine because players can be prepped and coached to answer many of the question that may be asked. Well, the same can be said for a job interview, but when was the last time anyone got a job without one.
1. What about your game will make an NFL team better?
2. Who is the first person you would call if you had a football problem?
3. Who is the first person you would call if you needed help making a decision?
4. What was your first job?
5. What goes through your mind once a play is finished, to when you hear the play call, to the line of scrimmage, all the way through the whistle?
6. How do you feel you learn most effectively?
7. What motivates you to play football?
8. Can you describe your relationships with your family, coaches and teammates?
9. What do you want to achieve as an NFL player?
10. What do you want to achieve outside the NFL?