The 2014 NFL Draft is over a month away, but it is drawing closer which means the amount of mock drafts popping up around the Internet are beginning to multiply. Many mock drafts have some of the same scenarios playing out, but Bucky Brooks of NFL.com had one of the most interesting mocks we have seen this draft season.
What was so different about Brooks’ mock draft? There were no quarterbacks selected in the first round.
Of course, there is virtually no chance that a first-round will go by without a quarterback being selected, but it still presents some interesting scenarios.
You can check out how the top ten without quarterbacks could play out, and check out the full mock draft by clicking here.
1. Houston Texans: Jadeveon Clowney, defensive end, South Carolina Gamecocks
2. St. Louis Rams (via Washington Redskins): Jake Matthews, offensive tackle, Texas A&M
3. Jacksonville Jaguars: Khalil Mack, linebacker, Buffalo
4. Cleveland Browns: Sammy Watkins, wide receiver, Clemson
5. Oakland Raiders: Greg Robinson, offensive tackle, Auburn
6. Atlanta Falcons: Anthony Barr, linebacker, UCLA
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Taylor Lewan, offensive tackle, Michidan
8. Minnesota Vikings: Aaron Donald, defensive tackle, Pittsburgh
9. Buffalo Bills: Eric Ebron, tight end, North Carolina
10. Detroit Lions: Timmy Jernigan, defensive tackle, Florida State