The NFL Draft may be over but that doesn’t mean young players aren’t still joining teams and starting their NFL careers. There were only 256 players picked in the draft his weekend and there are so many more still waiting to find teams and rosters to try and earn a spot on.
That list of players without teams continues to shrink though, as the Seattle Seahawks are one of many teams who went bananas signing players to potential contracts with their team. Here’s a look at who the Seahawks are bringing on after the draft:
- Dion Bailey, S, USC
- Brock Coyle, LB, Montana
- Chase Dixon, TE, Central Arkansas
- Garry Gilliam, OT, Penn State
- Bronson Irwin, G, Oklahoma
- Jackson Jeffcoat, DE, Texas
- Jimmy Legree, CB, South Carolina
- Keith Price, QB, Washington
- Andru Pulu, DT, Eastern Washington
Not everyone is going to end up being signed, as some are just going to be tryouts and nothing else. But they’re all names to keep an eye on as you never know who will pop.