EA is set to release Dragon Age: Inquisition later this year and today they’ve announced a Collector’s Edition for the game.
Uber edition is now available for preorder. Check out GameStop. Picture you ask? Ok then: pic.twitter.com/PPylBs8fxr
— Mark Darrah (@BioMarkDarrah) May 13, 2014
In case you’re wondering the exact price for this special edition of the game, it’s only $170.
So here’s what you get:
- Highly detailed exclusive Inquisitor Collector’s Edition case produced by TriForce measures approximately 3.5″ x 7.5″ x 11.5″
- The case is individually wrapped in faux reptile skin, has the mark of the Inquisitor stamped on top in gold foil, and the interior is fitted with and imprinted red silk.
- Cloth map of Thedas drawn to scale measuring approximately 14″ x 17″
- 72 card Major and Minor Arcana tarot card deck with custom artwork depicting mythology and mysticism from Dragon Age lore.
- Inquisitor full scale six tool lock pick set
- One set of four full scale map markers each approximately measuring 3.5″ x 2.5″ x 3″
- Inquisitor’s Badge
- Inquisitor Badge
- Quill and Inkpot
- 40-page Inquisitor’s Journal
- Orlesian Coins
- Limited edition SteelBook case
That’s plenty of money to fork over for a special edition, even with everything included.
One interesting thing is that you get a lock pick set, including a quill and inkpot. If there’s one thing I’ve always wanted from a collector’s edition, it would be to have a lock pick set, and the quill is just an added bonus.
Dragon Age: Inquisition launches October 7 for PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
You can leave a comment below with your thoughts on this very expensive, yet very interesting collector’s edition and if you think it’s missing anything.