In 2014, we’re going to see a new-look Tennessee Titans squad. After three years, the team decided to part ways with head coach Mike Munchak and they hired offensive expert Ken Whisenhunt to replace him. They also decided that they were done dealing with RB Chris Johnson, signaling the new era in the Music City.
Soon, the team and Whisenhunt will begin preparations for his first season in 2014, and here’s a look at when exactly the team will begin that journey.
OTA offseason workouts: May 27-29, June 2-3, June 5, June 9-12
Mandatory minicamp: June 17-19
In anticipation of these workouts, here’s a reminder of the pick ups the Titans made this offseason in free agency and the draft.
Free Agency Additions:
- Charlie Whitehurst, QB (formerly with San Diego)
- Dexter McCluster, RB/WR (formerly with Kansas City)
- Michael Oher, OT (formerly with Baltimore)
- Eric Olsen, C (formerly with Pittsburgh)
- Al Woods, DT (formerly with Pittsburgh)
- Wesley Woodyard, LB (formerly with Denver)
- Shaun Phillips, LB (formerly with Denver)
|Rd 1 – #11(11)||Taylor Lewan (OT) Michigan|
|Rd 2 – #22(54)||Bishop Sankey (RB) Washington|
|Rd 4 – #12(112)||DaQuan Jones (DT) Penn State|
|Rd 4 – #22(122)||Marqueston Huff (CB) Wyoming|
|Rd 5 – #11(151)||Avery Williamson (ILB) Kentucky|
|Rd 6 – #2(178)||Zach Mettenberger (QB) LSU|
How do you think the Titans and Whisenhunt will do in 2014 in his first season? Let us know in the comments below.