The 2014 MLB All Star Game takes place on Monday night at Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
In advance of tonight’s match ups, both the American and National Leagues have announced their starting lineups and batting orders for the all-star showcase.
Leading off for the National League will be Pittsburgh Pirates star outfielder Andrew McCutchen. Paul Goldschmidt of the Arizona Diamondbacks will be batting cleanup.
The National League is loaded with quality bats including Yasiel Puig and Giancarlo Stanton, so they should be a fun team to watch throughout the night as the intensity picks up.
What does the complete batting order for the National League look like for Monday night and who will be stepping out onto the diamond as a starter?
The complete batting order and starting lineup for the National League can be seen below:
- Andrew McCutchen, OF, Pittsburgh Pirates
- Yasiel Puig, OF, Los Angeles Dodgers
- Troy Tulowitzki, SS, Colorado Rockies
- Paul Goldschmidt, 1B, Arizona Diamondbacks
- Giancarlo Stanton, DH, Miami Marlins
- Aramis Ramirez, 3B, Milwaukee Brewers
- Chase Utley, 2B, Philadelphia Phillies
- Jonathan Lucroy, C, Milwaukee Brewers
- Carlos Gomez, OF, Milwaukee Brewers
Be sure to stay tuned to FanSided.com throughout the night for the latest news, highlights and results from the 2014 MLB All-Star Game in Minneapolis.