ESPN’s fantasy football expert Matthew Berry released ten top-10 lists on Thursday that will absolutely help you in fantasy football, because that’s just what Matthew Berry does. This is next level fantasy advice.
Here are Berry’s 10 lists:
1. 10 things you should’ve changed your mind about over the course of the preseason.
Number 1: That Terrance West is going to hamper Ben Tate’s fantasy value.
Notable: That Robert Griffin III is a good bet to have a huge season.
2. 1o guys who show up the most on my rosters this year when I draft or mock-draft.
Number 1: Montee Ball.
Notable: Jay Cutler at number 10.
3. 10 players who will benefit most from coaching changes.
Number 1: Cordarrelle Patterson.
Notable: Mike Wallace at number 7.
4. 10 best fantasy team names that were suggested to me on Twitter.
Number 1: Follow me on Instagraham
Notable: Ladies and Edelman
5. 10 leftover facts from my 100 facts column.
Number 1: Since Andrew Luck came into the league, only Cam Newton has more rushing touchdowns among quarterbacks. He’s sixth in rushing yards among QBs and has three more red zone rushing attempts than … RG III.
Noatable: In preseason and NFL games, Justin Hunter has caught a total of 30 balls. Eight of them have gone for touchdowns.
6. 10 Old Boring Players That Nobody Will Like But Will Help You Win Your League.
Number 1: Roddy White.
Notable: Donald Brown, Chargers
7. More team names
Number 1: Control + Alt + Delete
Notable: Kelvin & Cobbs
8. 10 players with significantly higher values in PPR formats.
Number 1: Antonio Brown
Notable: Reggie Bush at number three.
9. 10 rookies ranked in the order I would draft them in a Dynasty League.
Number 1: Sammy Watkins.
Notable: Johnny Manziel at number six.
10. Even more fantasy football team names.
Number 1: U Madden or Naw?
Notable: Teenage Mutant Ninja Bortles
Fantasy football is never fully predictable but following Matthew Berry may help you out.