Something big could be going on with the Cleveland Cavaliers. Moments ago, Cavs guard Jarrett Jack went on Twitter and tweeted out possibly the most provocative three words ever put on social media.
More from Cleveland Cavaliers
- NBA insider: Cavaliers should consider trading Donovan Mitchell
- Predicting NBA’s Christmas Day Schedule: Lakers, Warriors highlight slate of postseason rematches
- NBA Rumors: 3 teams that should trade for Joel Embiid
- NBA rumors: How Donovan Mitchell could wind up on the trading block
- The new NBA flopping rules explained
OH MY GOD JARRETT JACK. WHAT NEWS DO YOU GOT???
Speculation will mount that Jack is referring to a trade. Two days ago, Yahoo’s Adrian Wojnarowski reported that a deal was in place to trade Jack to the New Jersey Nets, contingent upon a third team being found to take Marcus Thornton off the Nets’ hands.
It’s possible that the third team may have been found. It’s possible that Jarrett Jack is headed to the Nets.
And we all know what it means if Jack is headed to the Nets. It means the Cavaliers are clearing cap room to sign LeBron James.
Everything is falling into place just as Cavs fans have been dreaming. Jack is gone and James is coming.
Or, maybe Jarrett Jack’s tweet just means he discovered a really awesome new place to have breakfast. That’s news too.
But you know he means that he got traded. That’s the news, for sure.
Oh, ESPN. I think you just scooped Jarrett Jack.