The ESPY Awards got underway on Wednesday night, and right after the first award for Breakthrough Athlete of the Year was handed out to Richard Sherman, we were treated to a skit when we came back from commercial featuring the host, Drake, and Clippers star Blake Griffin.
More from Miscellaneous
- Caesars, BetMGM and PointsBet Promo Codes Give $1,850 Bonus for ANY World Cup or MLB Game!
- Caesars and PointsBet Promo Codes: $1,750 Bonus For ANY World Cup or MLB Game!
- Win $200 GUARANTEED From $1 Bet Today With Bet365 MLB Sign-Up Promo!
- Taylor Swift may have saved the Yankees after slump-busting outing for Anthony Rizzo
- Claim a $1,250 Bonus for ANY Bet With Caesars UFC Promo Code!
Well, those two weren’t the only ones that were involved.
At one point in the skit, we got a cameo appearance from Drake’s former arch-nemesis, none other than fellow music star, Chris Brown, in one of the more hilarious portions of the segment.
Brown was playing the doctor of Drake during the bit, and you could instantly hear the crowd’s reaction. It was, no doubt, one of the better parts of the whole segment and got everyone’s attention.
If you’re out of the loop, Drake and Brown used to be at each other’s throats, not too long ago, following Drake hanging with Brown’s ex-girlfriend, Rihanna.
Lately, however, it seems that things have simmered down quite a bit between the two as they were seen in the studio working together, and when you factor in this ESPN cameo Wednesday night, you could almost say that the two are besties.
Move over, Johnny Manziel. Drake doesn’t need you anymore.