It was a rough night for the New England Patriots, but it was even worse for wide receiver Julian Edelman.
More from New England Patriots
- NFL rumors: Dalvin Cook suitor maintaining very ‘real’ interest
- Patriots backup plan for DeAndre Hopkins is a shot in the dark
- NFL rumors: Patriots screwed themselves with DeAndre Hopkins pursuit
- Bill O’Brien arrival did not end the road for one disliked Patriots coach
- 3 biggest mistakes from the NFL offseason
Edelman was either so frustrated with how the Patriots were doing that he decided to take a nap instead of blocking for fellow wide receiver Brandon LaFell or he was cracked by Chiefs safety Husain Abdullah that he actually died.
It was hard to tell.
Edelman was sprinting down the field when he tumbled to the turf and slid face first with his hands at his side.
It looked like some messed up physics from one of the older Call of Duty games.
Just take a look for yourself.
The good news is that Edelman was okay.
The bad news is that the Patriots lost 41-14.
But we really only have one question: Julian, are you okay? Are you okay, Julian? Julian, are you okay?