Seahawks’ Russell Wilson is playing miles above everyone else on the field
Are they wrong? No, not really.
Russell Wilson has one hell of a decent game.
More from NFL
- NFL rumors: Dalvin Cook suitor maintaining very ‘real’ interest
- Packers training camp news: Jordan Love struggles, Bakhtiari schedule, position switch
- 3 Cowboys who won’t be on the roster after training camp
- Packers: Aaron Rodgers reached out to Jordan Love this offseason
- Damar Hamlin is a ‘full go’ at Bills training camp
It’s easy to say that Wilson is the best quarterback on the field, of course. Just minutes into the second quarter, the Seahawks have regained possession of the ball at their own 47-yard line, as Kirk Cousins struggles to put the Washington Redskins on the scoreboard. It’s even easy to say that Russell Wilson outpaces the entire Redskins sideline- he’s doing well, but the Washington team is making it look even easier for him than they should.
For the game commentators to suggest that Wilson is outperforming his own team, though, is a bold statement- but most likely true. Just take a look at this run up the middle-
Should Wilson continue to play the way he’s starting off this game, the Seahawks will be cruising to an easy win. Hate to say it, Washington, but looks like this season was over for you before it even began- and so was this game.