Former Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb thinks the Dallas Cowboys aren’t a Top-10 team, despite a 5-1 record.
The Dallas Cowboys are one of the biggest surprises this NFL season, rushing out to a 5-1 start, one of the league’s best records. That has the Cowboys in the Top-5 of Power Rankings around the country, including the top spot on FanSided’s Power Rankings.
NFL analyst and former Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb left the 5-1 Cowboys out of the Top-10 in his Power Rankings, and it might have something to do with their old rivalry.
“I need to see a little more,” McNabb says, who ranks the Cowboys at No. 13 in his list.
While he can justify not having them as high on some rankings, not having them in the Top-10 seems to be more about an old grudge than reasonable thinking and logic. He has the 3-2-1 Panthers and the Cleveland Browns ahead of the Cowboys for instance.
Here is a sampling of the Cowboys in other Power Rankings for comparison:
More from FanSided
- NFL rumors: Aaron Rodgers sets Jets up for Super Bowl run with new contract
- MLB Trade Grades: Dodgers land Amed Rosario from Guardians
- Colorado gives Pac-12 a possible death knell with move to Big 12
- NFL rumors: Dalvin Cook suitor maintaining very ‘real’ interest
- Braves get dose of bad news on Max Fried as ace nears return