The Denver Broncos are not in any mood to give Peyton Manning his record-setting touchdown ball
After Peyton Manning threw his record-setting 509th touchdown (which still, I LOL at the number, but let’s move forward here), he understandably wanted the ball.
More from Denver Broncos
- NFL Power Rankings: Who is the best quarterback in each division?
- Future fires unmistakable NSFW shot at Russell Wilson in new song
- Russell Wilson gets key update on important weapon
- NFL Rumors: D-Hop’s top offers, Cowboys secret sauce, and Russ catches a break
- NFL Power Rankings: Which teams will have the best rushing attacks this season?
His teammates played a funny-but-probably-not-to-Peyton game of keep-away with the ball, in which Manning looks like he’s laughing on the outside but filing it away for later on the inside.
The Broncos quarterback doesn’t seem like he can take a joke very well. I say this mostly because I love to drink the Peyton Manning haterade, so he seems like an unfunny snob to me. Either way, I don’t necessarily blame him for being royally ticked at his teammates here. He’s trying to take home his record-setting football, and the guys who are supposed to be like family to him won’t give it to him. On national T.V. In the age of social media.
I mean, here I am, writing about it and laughing with you all. Should Peyton be annoyed? Probably.
Want to place bets on who doesn’t get passed to next weekend?
More from FanSided
- MLB Trade Grades: Dodgers land Amed Rosario from Guardians
- Colorado gives Pac-12 a possible death knell with move to Big 12
- NFL rumors: Dalvin Cook suitor maintaining very ‘real’ interest
- Braves get dose of bad news on Max Fried as ace nears return
- LA Galaxy vs. Club Leon Leagues Cup match rescheduled for July 26