No. 2 Florida State Seminoles – The Seminoles come off their bye week ready to take on the No. 25 Louisville Cardinals on the road. Starting running back Karlos Williams is expected to play, despite his ongoing legal issues. Other than that, the Seminoles have a couple of injuries, but have also healed a few.
- RB Mario Pender (ankle) – Expected to miss vs. Louisville
- QB Sean Maguire (hand) – Expected to miss vs. Louisville
- LB Delvin Purifoy (leg) – Out for season
- DT Nile Lawrence-Stample (pectoral) – Out for season
- C Austin Barron (arm) – Out indefinitely
No. 21 Clemson Tigers – The Tigers have definitely not had an easy time of injuries this season. Now after a tough defensive struggle with the Syracuse Orange, Clemson travels to play Wake Forest with a lot of injuries in tow.
- WR Charone Peake (knee) – Questionable vs. Wake Forest
- DB Martin Jenkins (foot) – Questionable vs. Wake Forest
- OL Oliver Jones (knee) – Out for season
- RB Zac Brooks (foot) – Out for season
- QB Deshaun Watson (finger) – Out indefinitely
- C Jay Guillermo (foot) – Out indefinitely
- TE Jordan Leggett (knee) – Out indefinitely
- RB Adam Choice (ACL) – Out for Season
No. 24 Duke Blue Devils – Welcome to the Top 25 Duke, and now you get to take on struggling Pittsburgh. The Blue Devils have taken lead in the Coastal Division of the ACC, and now set their sites on a premier bowl game. Duke has a number of questionable players for Saturday’s ACC tilt.
- TE Dan Beilinson (upper body) – Questionable vs. Pitt
- DE Jamal Wallace (lower body) – Questionable vs. Pitt
- CB Johnathan Lloyd (lower body) – Questionable vs. Pitt
- OL Trip McNeill (lower body) – Questionable vs. Pitt
- DE Taariq Shabazz (leg) – Out for season
- TE Braxton Deaver (knee) – Out for season
- LB Kelby Brown (knee) – Out for season
No. 25 Louisville Cardinals – The Cardinals find themselves back in the Top 25 again, and now have to work their way up into better bowl contention. Unfortunately that task begins with No. 2 Florida State. The one thing the Cardinals can be grateful of is a brief injury report.
- KR/RB Corvin Lamb (ACL) – Out for season
- LB Lorenzo Mauldin (hamstring) – Probable vs. FSU
- WR James Quick (ankle) – Probable vs. FSU