Andre Miller tried to channel his youth on Tuesday night with a put back dunk attempt, but the rim was not having it.
Andre Miller has had a pretty good NBA career. At 38-years-old, he’s been able to stick around for a lot longer than most guys have in the league throughout history. However, with age creeping up on him, Miller needs to realize that he can’t do some of the things that he used to.
You know, like come flying in outta nowhere for a put back dunk attempt.
Well unfortunately on Tuesday night against the Timberwolves on Tuesday night Miller tried to do exactly this and it did not work out for him at all, to say the least.
Watch in the video below as Miller tries to come to the rescue of an errant shot, only to be viciously rejected by…the rim.
Yeah, while still a pretty solid entity in the league and for a Wizards organization that is definitely on the rise, this is maybe something that he should not try again anytime soon to avoid any further embarrassment. Maybe just stick to the jumpers and layups the rest of the way to get the points.
More from FanSided
- NFL rumors: Aaron Rodgers sets Jets up for Super Bowl run with new contract
- MLB Trade Grades: Dodgers land Amed Rosario from Guardians
- Colorado gives Pac-12 a possible death knell with move to Big 12
- NFL rumors: Dalvin Cook suitor maintaining very ‘real’ interest
- Braves get dose of bad news on Max Fried as ace nears return